For Hawaii's Pre-testing Travel Program please visit:
The safety of our guests and employees is our first priority. We continue to monitor the approved guidelines of this fluid situation from the World Health Organization, US Centers for Disease Control & the Hawaii State Department of Health, as we adjust our Health & Safety Protocols.
If you have any questions about your reservation, please feel free to contact our sister property Kaanapali Beach Hotel at 1-800-262-8450 or email@example.com. We also invite you to visit our website for up-to-date information: www.theplantationinn.com.
We look forward with growing optimism to the safe reopening of Hawaii and sharing our aloha in person.
*We are eagerly awaiting your return and look forward to providing a warm aloha. By making a reservation, all guests confirm they meet the conditions set forth in the Guest Health Confirmation before entering The Plantation Inn.
- Masks required indoors with physical distancing and plexiglass partitions
- Room keys disinfected
- All touch points/counters disinfected after each check-in
- For your safety, busy check-in periods may require you to wait in our outdoor pavilion
- All rooms are cleaned and sanitized with hospital grade disinfectants
- Rooms are serviced every 3rd day. Additional amenities available at request
- Rooms will not be serviced if occupied
- Special attention to be made on all high touch areas in rooms and in public areas
- Breakfast is served from 7:30am - 9:30am, daily
- All tables spaced to promote physical distancing
- Continued food & safety handling training provided to employees
- All tables thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Pool and hot tub remain open 24 hours
- Lounge chairs are disinfected after every use, or every 2 hours
- Physical distancing enforced
- Guest room is cleaned and disinfected after check-out, including change of linens, pillows, and shower curtains
- We look forward to your next visit, mahalo