About The Plantation Inn
Stay at Our Charming Gem in the Harborfront of Lahaina, Maui.
About the Inn
Experience the romantic getaway you deserve at Lahaina, Maui's "Unique Bed and Breakfast" (B&B), The Plantation Inn. With plantation-style architecture and décor combined with modern amenities such as dual rain showers and whirlpool hot-tub, guests relax in a tranquil oasis in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town. It is an adult-only property.
The Maui inn is situated conveniently less than two blocks from the harbor as well as the famed Front Street which is known for its wide range of shops, restaurants, and museums.
The Plantation Inn was originally constructed by a group of Canadian businessmen and first opened its doors to visitors in 1987. In 1997, the owner of Kā'anapali Beach Hotel, Sir Run Run Shaw of Hong Kong, China, purchased the property.
Come discover why Hawaii Magazine readers named our romantic getaway the “#1 Best Bed and Breakfast” in Hawaii.
If you have more questions about The Plantation Inn, give us a call 1-800-433-6815.
Awards for The Plantation Inn
- HAWAI'I MAGAZINE's READER'S CHOICE AWARDS: Best Bed & Breakfast or Inn 2013-2019
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2013 - 2018 Hall of Fame
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2017 - Top 12 Hotels in Hawaii - #2
- HotelsCombined - Recognition of Excellence 2016, 2018
- TripExpert - 2016 Experts' Choice